MINOXY® MICRO-CLIMATE ENCLOSURE SYSTEM – ME
Call for Price
This version is made from 18-20 gauge 304 stainless steel the cover and pan are secured with screws.
- Suitable to be surrounded by conventional picture frame mouldings. The rabbit has to be modified.
- A polished surface or optional powder painted surfaces
- A seal surrounds and cushions the edges of the glass – up to 20 years before evaluation of contents
- An extruded anodized black aluminum frame that doubles as a clamp to seal everything together. Or a “U” channel extrusion to be covered by an optional picture frame.
- Custom anoxic/hypoxic internal microclimate atmosphere. This includes standard one-way valves – inlet and exhaust – with double seals. This requires an internal atmosphere specified by a conservator.
- Enclosure is secured with recessed #6 stainless steel screws
- Standard glazing is 99% UV filtering 6 mm laminated glass. Optional: smart glass
- Space for environmental materials:
- activated carbon – zeolites and desiccants – oxygen absorbers
- data logging sensors
- Positive pressure capable — to reduce contamination
- The enclosure and contents are air freight worthy
- Standard and custom sizes – for 2-D or 3-D items
- Suitable for:
|Works on paper||Animal skins and other organic items|
|Textiles||Materials susceptible to water damage & mold|
|Paintings||Rubber and other polymers|
- designed and made in the USA