MINOXY® MICRO-CLIMATE ENCLOSURE SYSTEM – RM
This version is made from 21 gauge aluminum. The cover and pan are secured a compression aluminum picture frame.
- Suitable to be surrounded by conventional picture frame mouldings. The rabbit has to be modified.
- A formed-in-place seal surrounds and cushions the edges of the glass – up to 20 years before evaluation of contents.
- An extruded anodized black aluminum frame that doubles as a clamp to seal everything together.
- Custom anoxic/hypoxic internal microclimate. This requires optional one-way valves – inlet and exhaust – with double seals, and an internal atmosphere specified by a conservator.
- Ready-made version sold as a DIY kit. No special tools required.
- Standard glazing is 99% UV filtering 4.4 mm AR laminated glass. Optional: smart glass.
- Separate space for environmental materials:
- activated carbon, zeolites and desiccants, oxygen absorbers
- data logging sensors
- Positive pressure capable — to reduce contamination
- The enclosure and contents are air freight worthy
- Standard and custom sizes – for 2-D or 3-D items
- Suitable for:
|Works on paper||Animal skins and other organic items|
|Textiles||Animal skins and other organic items|
|Paintings||Rubber and other polymers|
Designed and made in the USA
Out of stock